Monday, March 30, 2015

Guidance



GUIDANCE
10/14/11

A gray day, heavy clouds
but there is some brightness there.
The dogs stop to sniff
and again to the heavens do I look.
The full moon bursts forth
sliding out of the clouds
with a lone star by its side.
A ring of amber glow surrounds it so,
into my mind this vision sinks.

Of God and a Guardian Angel
named Jane do I think.
For I'm trying to cultivate
living by my spiritual essence,
guided by it throughout my day.

So briefly do they both appear,
slipping away into the heavy clouds
that grace the sky this day.
But as I look for them again and again
visually they are not there.
Ahh . . . but in my mind’s eye I still see
for they are ever present to me.
That's the feeling of spiritual guidance I seek.
The knowing that it is ever present,
the ability to call on it and see its message.

For it's not like someone
knocking on your door.
Perceptive you have to be
to the subtle answers
it's willingly giving thee.

May you notice
the spiritual guidance
you receive this day.
For it's ever present
in your life too.
There are no coincidences
stay aware, watch for signs
for spirit talks to you 
anywhere and everywhere.

All my love always, Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment