Thursday, March 12, 2015

WOW !



WOW !
10/6/11

It’s so clear and crisp this morn.
The sky, the stars, so bright and close they seem.
A deep breath fills my lungs,
the crisp, cool air makes them come alive.
Ah the sensation
of another start
to a brand new day,
full of wonders yet to be.

For as I look to the sky
I stop and exclaim aloud . . . WOW!
A shooting star has graced my eyes.
Sliding into view out of nowhere.
So intense and bright yet so fleeting,
as it streaks so quickly through the sky.
For now it has already faded away,
back into the black abyss,
that gave it birth this day.
Only to become a fond memory
of how I started this day.
May you have a moment
like that today.
One that just makes you stop
and say aloud . . .  WOW !




All my love always, Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment