Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Another Day



Another Day
10/15/11

As I walk on yet another day
the stars seem so faint.
Not a cloud in the sky
anywhere to be seen
but faint they are.

When behind me I look.
Then from behind a roof top
it pops,
the moon nearly full,
that lone star again by its side.

Again I think of God
and a Guardian Angel
named Jane watching over me.
But today there are so many stars to see.
Like a Sea of Angels beaming good down at me.

Perceptions change from day to day,
what seems like a good idea today
may seem not so on another.
Or a historical account you relate
becomes "What was I thinking?"

And so as we start this day
I know not what to say.
For what will it's meaning be
on yet another day.
When moved we are
in yet a different way.
But that's the joy
of the human experience.
Ah yes,
when MOVED we are

in yet a different way.

All My Love Always, Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment