Monday, April 13, 2015

GIGO


GIGO
10/16/11

Garbage In Garbage Out,
one of the early computer terms I learned
but today I think of the course I'm taking.
It's called Prosperity Plus by Mary Morrissey,
she talks about living life at a different frequency.
So this day I say,
God In God Out.

For God is inside all of us
a Divine spirit within us.
That if we allow it,
if we look and notice
the subtle messages it gives,
it will give us guidance.
So we can live God out,
God outside us,
we reflect the divinity within us
to those we meet.
In the actions we take.
In the way, we choose to live our lives.
For the greatest gift God has given us
is the gift of free will.
The free will to choose to live a Godly life
or not for I was one of the or not
for quite some time.

That gets me back to Mary Morrissey
and her course Prosperity Plus course.
It has helped me live a more Godly life.
She talks of frequencies,
how you can live your life at CNN's,
all doom and gloom and the latest disaster,
or you can tune into the Discovery channel
and see the wonder of it all!
Is it any wonder that my newspaper
rarely gets even brought in the house these days,
for it is at a frequency below which I want to live.
Below which I choose to live.

So I read Deepak Chopra's The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success.
One Chapter a day, over and over I go,
and Dr. Wayne Dyer's Change Your Thoughts - Change Your Life
one verse a day, over and over I go.
For I have exercised my God-given right to choose
how I will live the remainder of my life,
And It is God In and God Out.

Now I ask you
Which
GIGO
Will You Choose?
For each new day
there is a new choice
that can be made,
may yours be the best one for you today.
The one that’s anchored in LOVE
GOD’s LOVE.


You are not a drop in the ocean.

You are the entire ocean in a drop.

- Rumi -


All My Love Always, Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment