Thursday, April 9, 2015

Creative Energy


CREATIVE ENERGY
10/16/11

That's what we are
creative energy.
What wakes us up
every day?
What make us sleep
every night?

We're just energy!
Fresh and full of it are we
when we get up,
yet tired and out of it
at the end of the day.

But what is it?
I really don't know
but strive to understand it
I do.

Spiritual beings
in a human form
just energy we are.

I walk along looking to the heavens
and soaking in the natural scene
the trees, the grass
the earth, I walk upon.

Light and dark,
the seen and the unseen,
the shadows and the dark.

Recharging my Spiritual battery
with these scenes.
For I've been graced
to live yet another day.

May your spirit
be rich and vibrant today.
Bursting with
Creative energy.

So much so,
you just give thanks
for waking up
To live another day!

All My Love Always, Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment