Sunday, February 1, 2015

Wonderful Morning

8/23/11
A Wonderful Morning To You All

At 6 am, on my morning dog walk,
I gazed up at a wonderful glowing moon.
It looked like the Cheshire cat grin
from Alice in Wonderland.

A sky filled with twinkling and dancing stars.
I had Steven Halpern’s
Gift of Angels playing on my I-pod.
Listening to the piano notes
floating through my mind
and the angelic choir caressing my soul.
I just gazed in wonder
at the vastness and beauty of the heavens
with tears in my eyes
and goose bumps covering my body.

Have you ever just literally stopped
and tried to comprehend the gift
that it is to just be alive
and capable of witnessing such wonder?

I leave you with that thought
and one of my favorite lines
from a Josh Groban song
“and isn’t faith believing
all power can’t be seen”

Have a truly wonderful day,
All my love always, Keith  

No comments:

Post a Comment