Friday, February 13, 2015

The Power of Music

The Power Of Music
9/17/11

Friends as I start this day
as the sun brings another joyous day,
I choose not instrumental music this morning to fill my ears.
The music and powerful lyrics of Josh Groban
spills through my ears
and I’m reminded of all those wonderful songs
I’ve listened to
over these last few months,
for my taste in music
has changed so very much too.

“I Set Myself Free”
I always mentally finish that one with
...by surrendering to GOD...

“Love That’s The Answer, Nothing Else Can Play The Part,
Only Love Can Feed The Hunger In Our Hearts,
That’s The Answer, The Only Answer,
Love That’s the Only Answer”

“Believe In What Your Heart Is Saying,
Hear the Melody That Is Playing”

“Did You Ever Know That You’re My Hero,
You're Everything That I Wish I Could Be
I Would Be Nothing Without You....
You Are The Wind Beneath My Wings”

“I’ll Be There,
There When the Darkness Falls Around You, 
I’ll There When There Are No Words Of Comfort,
Reach Out To Me”

“You Raise Me Up ...
I Am Strong When I Am On Your Shoulders,
You Raise Me Up To More Than I Can Be”

“And Isn’t Faith Believing
All Power Can’t Be Seen”

“I Saw The God Inside Us
Would Create A Better Place”

“You Have Everything You Need
If You Just Believe”

Enjoy your day,
may a song lift your spirit
and love fill you heart.

All my love always, Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment