Tuesday, February 17, 2015

For Now You See

For Now You See 
09/18/11
                                                               
As I walk this morning I remember the early days of grief
so overwhelming as they were,
 full of tears that cascaded from me like an endless sea.
I realize now that’s the way it had to be,
for I needed to make a space for thee.
Into that vast dark, bottomless, void you left in me
walked in the PRESENCE OF GOD you see.

As the wind blows through the trees
I listen to the rustle of the leaves
as if God is whispering to me.
 I turn to head for home
I look up through the clouds and see
the moon is framed by a luminescent ring
as if God is reminding me
of your first visit to me.

That night I shot up in bed,
your face hovering over me,
that gentle kiss I felt so firmly on my lips
that radiant glow that surrounded you so.
From then on I knew
I could never really lose you.

For Now You See A Guardian Angel

named Jane E. Walks
Hand In Hand With GOD and Me.

All my love always, Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment