Thursday, February 26, 2015

Glow



Glow
09/28/11

Let your aura Glow with the light of God.
The light of unconditional love.
It is visible you know,
for they’ve proven it with aural photography.
So Let it GLOW so everyone knows,
so that others you meet may know,
that the Spirit of God truly lives within you.

Met with the Reverend Doug yesterday
and he recommended I try meditating
early in the day when I first wake up.

So here I sit interrupting my morning workout
and writing some more.
This came to me while on the treadmill
with my eyes closed, lost in thought,
and wondrous music playing in my ears.
I’ve realized
that I’ve turned my treadmill workouts
into moving meditations.
Thanks Rev. Doug.

Take some time today
to silence your mind
and still your thoughts.
May you find meditation
opens you up
to who you really are.
A spiritual being
having a human experience.



God blesses you and yours this day and every day, Keith



No comments:

Post a Comment