Monday, February 23, 2015

College Days

College Days
09/24/11

I had a conversation just the other day,
one that made me stop and remember my college days.
Those nights where you stayed up so very late,
having discussions on the meaning of life and philosophy.

As we sat there eating lunch
she looked at me and said
“You mean there’s more than me?”
I commented oh there’s more of us,
ones who still talk of philosophy.
Ones who explore the possibilities
that there’s more to life than just what you see.
So much more of that I am sure,
for now I have re-awakened
to the endless possibilities
that keep unfolding every day.

I know that others see it this way
for they have guided me along my way.
I would dearly love
to have more discussions as these,
they bring back memories of my college days.
Days of dreams and endless possibilities.

This day I am grateful I was reminded of my college days
For it brought dreams of better days ahead for me.
Back to the reality
that I choose to dream and create a vision of these
for I am not the man I choose yet to be.

May the realization of the endless possibilities
wash over you at some point today.
May you realize your spiritual nature
is calling for you to nurture it
with acts of love and kindness
so that it may grow into it’s endless possibilities.



All my love always, Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment