Monday, September 28, 2015

Multi-Verse 12.03.11



MULTI-VERSE     12.03.11

Watched a show last night they talked of two competing theories.
All the scientists, physicists, and mathematicians
jumped on the String Theory bandwagon discounting the other theory.
For over ten years, they tried to prove the String Theory.
It could only be right if they could use it for everything,
including proving the Big Bang, the start of the universe.
Only to find that they had to adopt the concept of the theory
they had discounted years before, once they added that component.
All the equations worked, they could prove it all.
That component was the 11th dimension.
We were raised thinking in 3 dimensions
Now it's eleven?

So rather than adopt its original name from 10 years ago.
They started calling it M-theory.  Then all sorts of things arose.
What's the M stand for?
Me I don't think we'll ever really know.
Humans have an insatiable thirst to know but the more we learn
the more we realize there is yet more to understand.
For the show ended going back in time with the M-theory.
To before the Big Bang, now they've told us for years that was the beginning!
Interesting where is this going?
Then they went on to discount the Universe and started talking about Multi-verses.
Thousands and millions of Universes, that we can't even comprehend.
Where the laws of physics as we understand them don't apply.

I got a call the other night seeking a voice of sanity was what I heard.
Into a discussion that had lots of supporters 
and then my friend who didn't quite see it that way.
I tried to help for I agreed with her.  Don't know that what I said helped much.

But as I've stated before the more I've come to know,
the more aware I've become that there is so much more to learn.
Maybe that's the real answer we're meant to seek, to learn
to gaze in wonder and to try and figure it out to expand our consciousness.
So how many dimensions will you live in today?

All My Love Always, Keith


String theory envisions a multiverse in which our universe is one slice of bread in a big cosmic loaf.  The other slices would be displaced from ours in some extra dimension of space.

No comments:

Post a Comment