Wednesday, September 23, 2015

CPO or CRO 12.02.11



CPO or CRO
12.02.11

That course I finished a couple weeks back.
I started listening to the CD's again, from the beginning.
Loaded with insight they are, challenging me with new ideas,
to move my life in a new direction.
She discusses being a CPO, Chief Possibilities Officer,
instead of CRO, Chief Resistance Officer.

I'm reminded of an old cartoon.  You know the one.
Where there's a good you, and there's a bad you, one on each shoulder,
or in the parlance of some of my current reads, an ego self and a spiritual self.
There are conflicts that arise as they vie for your mind's favor.

The thing that keeps on striking me is the thread or the theme.
How this type of thing, a concept as it were, keeps on showing up.
Different strokes for different folks the same concept said in a number of different ways.
So it resonates with a much larger audience.
For if you don't comprehend it, maybe looking at it
from just a slightly different way or angle
will make it ring true for you.

So here I am.  Do I take in new information with resistance,
or a negative bias?
Make it hard or doom it to failure.
Or do I take in new information as a CPO, open to the possibilities?
That hey, maybe I don't know it all, and if I was just willing
to look for a positive, any positive.
I could change.  I could make this work.
So I start this day as a CPO  -  A Chief Possibility Officer.
For in the challenges I face I know there's a seed of hope,
if I nurture the possibility of it growing into something else.

All My Love Always,  Keith

The only limits to the possibilities in your life tomorrow are the buts you use today.

No comments:

Post a Comment