Friday, September 4, 2015

Ambling 11.23.11



AMBLING

11.23.11

Ambling down the fairway not a care in the world,
enjoying the early day the quietness before the dawn.
Off in the distance cars rushing by ever onward
rushing into their day.

Me, I don't like to rush
I like the unhurried ambling way to start my day.
Lost in no thought, just ambling along
with wonderful music in my ears and no thoughts.
 Thoughts intrude so I brush them away
for this is my time to reflect, to connect,
to embrace another day with the wonder
I am just trying to be.
For that is the intent.

May you find that today a time to just be.
No crush of thoughts of things to do, of places to go.
Just take some time, however, brief to just let yourself be.

All My Love Always, Keith

Have regular hours for work and play;
make each day both useful and pleasant,
and prove that you understnd
the worth of time by employing it well.
Lousia May Alcott



No comments:

Post a Comment