Monday, August 17, 2015

The Eighteens 11.20.11


THE EIGHTEENS
11.20.11

Up early, took a long walk.
Danny called "Just the 2 of us, Get there early!"
So I got there early, the two of us first off the tee for the day.
18 holes we played, finished by 10:30.
Really enjoyed just being outside, played well,
felt so great to be active again.

On a roll pool cleaning and mowed the lawn by noon.
Off to Battlefield Park in the afternoon for
18 miles through the woods on the bikes.
 Saw a few deer, met some great folks,
peaceful, wonderful afternoon ride in the sun of an autumn day.

May you find that today:
a time of peace, a time of wonder,
enjoying just being.

All My Love Always, Keith

Dr. Wayne Dyer   Change Your thoughts - Change Your Life
I see myself in this person,
and I choose to be in a space of goodness
rather than judgement. 
There's a Sanskrit word, Namaste that can help you with this.
When used as a greeting, it roughly translates to:
 "I honor the place in you where we are all one"

No comments:

Post a Comment