Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Expectations 11.09.11


EXPECTATIONS
11.09.11

Just finished that course I was taking.
Finished is not the proper word,
for it’s something you have to live.
A new way of being she called it
and so the journey continues
armed with some new tools to live life by.

Talked of this before: striving to get somewhere
or coming from where you want to be.
That was the key lesson of this class,
coming from where you want to be.
So expectations I have of my trip
I’m coming from how wonderful it was.
I reconnected with old friends and family.
I helped my mother-in-law’s faith.

For I’ve prepared for this mentally as well as packing
and taking some things to share.
So as I prepare to shove off on the red eye
I ask you what expectations do you have of your day?
Go into it with a positive outlook.
Prepare for it to be the best and I’m sure you’ll be okay.

I know not how I will feel when I wake up to start my day
but I know I’m prepared to have a great trip, either way.
May you prepare for a great day
and find a way to have one no matter how it unfolds.
For it’s all in your expectations
of how you’ll live this day.

All My Love Always, Keith


We are what we believe we are.




No comments:

Post a Comment