Monday, August 10, 2015

Back 11.16.11



BACK
11.16.11

Back home again, from my childhood home
in Western New York to where I call home these days.
Back to walking the dogs on a warm moist morning
that turns into walking in the rain.

A wonderful trip it was
caught up with folks I hadn’t seen in years.
Tales we did tell of the old days as they were
or as we remembered them anyway.

But the spiritual trip I did take
was the real surprise I had this time.
Driving around lost in time, times of long ago.
Sights and places trigger memories long since dormant.
Memories roll in like waves breaking on the beach
endlessly taking  me back and
washing images to the forefront of my mind.

I finished the first book of Conversations With God.
So many lessons and insights it gives.
I took another book recommended by a friend
Many Lives, Many Masters was its name.
It opened me to revelations that paralleled the path of
my own spiritual journey especially over this past year.

It just continues to unfold in new and wonderful ways.
Smiles on my face are prevalent these days.
For I notice the presence in whatever I do and where ever I go.
In those I meet and the things that roll on by.
Even my memories are now colored
by this new awareness I now carry with me.

I so wish I could give these feelings away.
They fill me with a love and peace that is so vast and endless.
My wish is for you to feel that same vast endless love.
For I know it will change you and raise your awareness
of all that you truly can be.

 All My Love Always, Keith


From Conversations with God by Neale David Walsch

I am telling you that your perception of ultimate reality
is more limited that you thought,
and that Truth is more unlimited than you can imagine.
I am giving you ever-so-small a glimpse of infinity----and infinite love.


No comments:

Post a Comment