Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Alone 11.17.11



ALONE
11.17.11

A rare experience being totally alone, strange it was.
Even rarer the amount of it, for on my trip
I went to a house every evening
totally alone there, I was.

Quiet at the end of the day and the beginning of the day,
so very quiet and alone, so peaceful and serene.
I totally enjoyed it no distractions.
No pets clamoring about.
No kids barging in.

For now I'm back a cat in my lap and a dog at my feet.
My son just popped in
and I remember reading and enjoying my time
in that house all alone
in the peace and serenity of it all.

Only disturbed when I elected to go out into the day
and leave it there, to come back to.
May you find that today a time of peace and serenity
that you can enjoy coming back to.

All My Love Always, Keith


I never found a companion that was so companionable as solitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment