Thursday, June 11, 2015

Vanishing Rain




VANISHING RAIN
10/19/11

It’s 51 and raining,
we head to the gate
and off we go
as if the rain’s not there.

There’s a broad smile on my face,
I’ve just read an e-mail from a friend.
Off to San Fran at 30,000 ft 
early in the a.m. she states.

Picture me reading your books she says.
That I do, for I’ve come to know
she’s ready for them. 
More than I was 
when I first picked them up.

One’s a heavy read
on consciousness and philosophy.
The others a quick read, single page quips
but on the same topics.

For that’s the path I’m on
and enjoy sharing it I do.
Especially with such a beautiful mind 
brimming with spirituality she is.

Vanishing rain it is.
For we wander along
as if it’s not there.
This broad smile still gracing my face.

I remember playing golf yesterday,
such a beautiful fall day.
A warm breeze blowing, 
the sun just glowing.

Is it any wonder 
that I notice not the cool rain?
For lost in thought 
I am this day.

May you find an
Inner Peace and Joy
in a situation
that outwardly appears
just the opposite
this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment