Friday, June 19, 2015

Cold & Clear



COLD & CLEAR
10/22/11

Thirty-seven clear and cold,
so very clear
not a cloud anywhere.
The cold creeps into my jacket,
then into my hands.
No gloves in these pockets.

The stars shine so brightly
on this crisp and cold late night.
The moon is a big crescent.
It casts not the shadow of a few days ago
for it’s much less than full.
But still the shadows do appear.
The dogs curiously chasing scents
here and there
of what I have no clue.

That’s what I takeaway
"of what I have no clue,"
the vastness of it all.
Why do we humans feel
we can know it all!
For I think there is joy
in marvelling at the mystery of it all.

Yes clear & cold
and just marvelling
at the Divine mystery
of it all!


All My Love Always, Keith



Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature.
And that is because, in the last analysis,
we ourselves are a part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.

No comments:

Post a Comment