Friday, June 26, 2015

Time 10.26.11



TIME
10.26.11

Where’s it all go?
It just seems to slip away!
Up at 4 something yesterday,
home at 8:30 last night.

Here it is nearly 7 am,
I’ve been up 3 hours already?
First time I sat down too!

Does it just move faster as we age?
Remember summer vacations?
As a kid I remember
they seemed to last forever.

Now the weeks fly by
turn around and another year
has already gone by.

Perceptions change I guess.
Full days they are
when you turn around
and it’s already bedtime again.

Looking forward to today,
class again tonight.
Enjoy that I do.
Makes me think
of what I can do.

May your day be bright
and when you lay
your head on your pillow tonight
may a smile wash across your face.

For even though
another day raced away
a good day it was today.

All My Love Always, Keith


How did it get so late so soon?
It's night before its afternoon.
December is here before its June.
My goodness how the time has flewn.
How did it get so late so soon?


No comments:

Post a Comment