Monday, June 22, 2015

Unexpected



UNEXPECTED     10.25.11

Woke up yesterday
in a funk, kind of down,
go downstairs six E-mails
all with a positive spin.

Liked my posts they said
in various ways.
That brightens my day,
so an iffy day
takes a turn.

Mid-day I get a call:
“You gonna be there for a while?”
“Mind if I stop by
for a just a little while?”
“Need to tell you something.”

So the unexpected call
turns into an unexpected visit.
All of 5 or 10 minutes or so
but it changes my whole day.

From good to great it went
and on it lasted
until the end of the day.

May you find the time today
to make an unexpected call
or an unexpected visit
that just brightens someone’s day.

For you never know
when you may need
one yourself.
For what goes around
comes around
or so they say.

All My Love Always, Keith


From Deepak Chopra’s The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success

“The universe operates through dynamic exchange
. . . giving and receiving are different aspects of the flow of energy in the universe.
And in our willingness to give that which we seek,
we keep the abundance of the universe circulating in our lives.”

No comments:

Post a Comment