Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Spirit Nudges You


Spirit Nudges You

I’ve been using a Holistic Breathing meditation.
Tonight I'm meditating on it.
In the introduction,
they tell you to do what you feel like doing.
I set my intention to
start repeating out loud
every affirmation that is said.

When the affirmation came as
"My Body Is A Miracle
It Knows How To Heal Itself."
As I spoke it, I got my Spirit Nudge.
I just knew I had to send that
to my friend who has cancer.

I sat there doing this
loud breathing technique
and typing her an email.
I hit the send button
during this statement
"I Came Here For Important Reasons.
I'm Going To Share My gifts"
Spirit acknowledging my prayer gift to her.

So as I shared a prayer gift
with my friend earlier
I also share a gift with all of you.
Thank you, Spirit for moving in my life
in ways that get my attention.
I am so grateful.

Awakening to my Spirituality
and sharing it.

All My Love Always, Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment