Monday, July 17, 2017

ONENESS



ONENESS

With great respect, I call on the Universe
of Infinite Unconditional Love,
Compassion, and Profound Peace.
For I am in the Universe
of Infinite Unconditional Love,
Compassion, and Profound Peace.
The Universe of Infinite Unconditional Love,
Compassion, and Profound Peace
is in this body I inhabit.
The Universe of Infinite Unconditional Love,
Compassion, and Profound Peace and I are One.

Over the past few years,
I have used this phrasing thousands of times
as I entered my Qi Gong practice.
Yesterday I thought of beginning
to lead a meditation starting with this wording.
Practicing it out loud
seeing what would come after.
What I would be led to say.

In meditation what arose was
how I was trying to wrap my mind around it.
But when I spoke of it,
it was evident that what I have been doing
these past few years is trying to
open my mind to it.

The recognition flashed through me
that the Universe is Infinite
you cannot be wrapping your mind
around the Infinite
the only possible entry point
is being open to it,
being open to the experience
of Oneness
feeling, experiencing, and being it
not an intellectual pursuit of it.

Becoming One with the Universe,
the Oneness that you are
is an experience.
Felt as a rush of feelings flowing through you
with such grace and speed
you feel transcended, 
you are it!

Lifted to a knowing
beyond anything you can perceive
for if you can perceive it,
that's only part of it.
It encompasses everything and anything
all at the same time.
I hope to get there again someday
to experience the union
with the All That Is.

In the meantime,
I retain the memory of that day
on the golf course
when I truly surrendered and experienced
the Universe of Infinite Unconditional Love,
Compassion, and Profound Peace
mired in such a deep grief
that it led me surrendering
everything to God
in a moment
that has transformed my life.

Rising like a phoenix
from the ashes
to be reborn;
reborn to exploring
this Infinite Unconditional Love,
Compassion, and Profound Peace
that surrounded me that day.

Reborn to years after that
to write about the experience
and be reminded
that as I discussed this for hours
with my hospice counselor, 
I told her the next thing that happened was
I had this download from Spirit
“To Share.”

Now in sharing this these years later,
I open to a new understanding of it.
To realizing I had even been guided
to turn it into my Qi Gong mantra.
I hope my words have opened you
to ponder what I have said.

For I now live this life
with a far different perspective
ever pursuing a greater opening
to my feeling, being,
and experiencing what I truly am.


All My Love Always, Keith




No comments:

Post a Comment