Thursday, December 3, 2015

Be The Light 12.03.15


Be The Light

I had an excellent read the other day.
Then a discussion where I was told to do nearly the same thing.
Spirit is always sending us messages.
If we but still ourselves enough to recognize their presence.

You may be thinking now how am I to be the light?
Well, what resonated with me from that book was this statement.
When you want to connect to the source, whatever your name for it is,
imagine there is a column of light from your heart to source.
I envision this beautiful golden glowing umbilical cord soaring into the heavens.
There it connects to the source of the infinite, unconditional love of the universe.
To the infinite, unconditional love of All That Is.

The other Thing?  Envision yourself standing there
with whoever you want to help. 
Hold this vision of both of your souls standing there in front of you.
Holding hands with one another face to face.
Envision this golden beam of love energy moving energetically 
back and forth between your souls.
Communicating whatever it is, you want to.
Be it healing, love, or just support for them on a soul level.

I did that sitting in church last Sunday.  
I knew of two people who were in need of healing energy.
I sat there and held the connection to infinite unconditional love.
I saw this golden heart sized umbilical cord of energy
going from my heart to the heavens.
I also saw two streams of that golden energy connecting to my friends.
Connecting to them at their heart level.
Beaming in compassion, love, and healing energy.
It was like a visual silent prayer for them.
Try being the light.
I know you'll love this new way to pray for others.

All My Love Always, Keith











No comments:

Post a Comment