Thursday, January 29, 2015

“What’s the Point?”

“What’s the Point?”


So I did it, I started a blog.
My ego has fought me long and hard
trying to get it’s way.
Demanding I cease and desist in this craziness.

But Spirit will have none of this
“What’s the Point?” argument my ego has laid out for over 3 years.
Spirit just keeps reminding me in subtle ways to share:
popping up in mediation,
in things I’m drawn to read or do.

If you remain aware you realize the joke is on you.
For spirit has all the time in the world
it functions in a realm of no time.
So go ahead and ignore spirits gentle nudges if you will.
Realize though that one of the laws is:
What you resists persists!

I am living proof of this one.
I couldn’t believe how relieved I was today
after finally setting up the blog.
Now the writer’s block I thought I had is gone.
Immediately I am writing again.

Listen, look, be aware: spirit is talking to you ALWAYS.
I read this wonderful line once.
It  went something like this:
God’s love letters are littering the sidewalk you’re walking on
you’re just not taking the time to look for them.

So “What’s the point?” of having a spiritual practice
if you don’t allow yourself to be open to the messages your receive
and most importantly act on them.
Remember they were sent to you and no one else.
They are yours to heed.

So listen for them, look for them, act on them and
step into the spiritual being of love you were meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment