Thursday, January 29, 2015

The Stir

THE STIR  10.24.11

To Blog was the question?
For I knew not what it was either
Heard of them I have
But never paid much attention.

But your attention I did get
For most of you said what?
Don’t know what a blog is!
Well, neither do I really.

Just one of the many ways
To express yourself on the Internet
I guess
But your voice was loud and clear.

E-mail has been my voice so far
And so it will remain
For your choice was obvious
Don’t go away many of you said.

That was never the intention
But my such a stir
My comment made.

Funny how my question
About a term
Of which I knew so little
Created such a stir

Another mystery of life
Pose what you think is a simple question
And off on its own tangent, it goes.

No simple answers there are
For even simple questions
Are open to varying interpretations
And complications.

So I’m not going anywhere
If you’re on the list you’ll get
Whatever I write
Be it good or bad
That’s for you to decide.

But in the end
I’d just like to say
I so enjoy you all
And your comments
Have a truly wonderful day.

Now put a smile on your face
Picture yourself at the end of the day
Realizing you’ve just had a truly wonderful one.

Anchor that thought
Carry it with you through the day
You're setting yourself up
For your vision of the end of this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment