Saturday, March 23, 2019

Full Moon Symbolism

Full Moon Symbolism


Have you ever contemplated
the significance of the full moon?
May the full moon show you
how you always return to wholeness;
the wholeness of you,
the spiritual nature of you.

The realization that
you are a spiritual being
having a human experience.
That at your core,
in your heart of hearts,
you are pure love,
plain and simple.
Even on the days,
you don’t feel it,
those new moon days.

At least for me sometimes 
I feel so very connected
so in touch with my true nature of love,
it’s like the full moon phase.
Then other times
I’m in differing aspects of it.
Waxing and waning
into and out of my true nature.

I wake up realizing
I need to capture these words
that come flooding to me
in the middle of the night,
like bright moonbeams
during a full moon
on a clear, crisp night.

What phase are you in?
Is it like me?
Do you seem to drift
in and out of step
with your true nature,
the love that you are?
The love you have always been?

There are those times
when I doubt and question myself.
As if my spiritual life is waning.
And there are those times
when I see connections
and feel them building,
waxing, into the full moon glory
of the unconditional love
that lives at the core of me.
When it blossoms
into its complete fullness
and feels so self-evident and true.

May the cycles of the moon
remind you of the boundless love
that lives in your soul.
May you realize that even
when you feel less than
or not enough
these are the human experiences
you came here to grow through.
The adventures of life
that as you work through them
enhance and expand
your true nature of love.

Your true nature
is to shine
in the fullness of the love
that you are.
Shine that love,
be that love,
and express that love,
that you innately are
and forever will be.


All My Love Always, Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment