Monday, December 4, 2017

Still Right Here

Still Right Here

This piece is titled after a new book by Suzanne Giesemann.
A medium and gentle soul I’ve come to call a friend.
She spoke at our church over four years ago
and I remember how moved my new wife Laura and I were
by her presentation and teachings.

I thought I had lost my first wife Jane E. over seven years ago.
She came to me in what I thought was a dream a few months after that.
A golden ring was around her face she was radiant.
Then she kissed me on the lips, and I felt it.

That day changed my whole perspective
on this thing, we call death.
I refer to it as a transition now.
Our energy lives on in a form
we don't quite understand in this realm
but it lives on of that I am sure.

Why because it continues to express itself in wondrous ways.
I remember asking her for a sign one night months after her first visit.
That night an alarm clock radio turned on in the middle of the night.
I had never used it as a radio only as a clock
and when I checked it in the morning the radio was turned to off.

Again I asked her for a sign at work sometime after that
and our song comes on the radio
a tune that never was a hit or got any real playtime.
I just said thank you at that point
realizing some things are hard to comprehend
but they are real just the same.

It led me on a journey to explore my spirituality,
it's led me to find many like-minded people
who have become dear friends
because we have a shared experience
and realize it is an awakening experience
that there is so much more to life
then what we once thought.

It led me to Suzanne over four years ago.
So when Suzanne asked me to help with this video
to promote her new book
I knew it was the right thing to do
I even had my daughter Erin film it for me.
I'm honored to have been one of the many people
Suzanne has touched
with her books and teachings
and who she asked to help.

Mediumship is real.
She's come to me in numerous readings
with different mediums
and unique information
no one else knows.
Yes, she’s still right here.

Her book chronicles four families
who have lost children and their stories.
Reading this book is a journey worth taking
especially if you have struggled with loss
as I have.
It's a journey worth taking 
because its a journey of healing.


All My Love Always, Keith





No comments:

Post a Comment