Thursday, May 21, 2015

Love is All that matters.



Friends:

"...as your life flows in new and unforeseen ways." I absolutely love that last line! I feel I have lived it these past 5 years. I lost my 1st wife in 2010 very suddenly. I was consumed by grief for so long I thought it would never end. One day I just surrendered it all, all the fear of it, every bit of it. I was stunned and overwhelmed in next instant when I felt GOD IS LOVE! It was so strong and powerful it turned my whole life upside down. My life has flowed into unseen waters ever since then. I thank God every day and mentally send love to anyone who catches my eye these days. I know on a soul level the message is being received. May God bless you and yours this day and every day, Keith "Love is all that matters."


This was inspired by a blog I get daily here's the link.
It's the May 21st Love vs. Fear

No comments:

Post a Comment