Saturday, June 30, 2018

Writing For Answers?



Writing for Answers?

Can writing
be a meditative experience?
I’ll let you decide.
I sat after my meditation this morning
pondering a relationship issue.

So I took up my pen
and just let the words flow
out of me
as I wrote page after page,
allowing the energy of it
onto the paper.

I had set the intention
to write three full pages
in this flow.
As I neared the end
of the last page,
this flowed out of my pen.

Send them Love,
Be Love,
and stay in the Spiritual,
loving ways you have.

Be patient
in letting this unfold
and accept however it flows,
no resistance to it.

Be the witness
see it from
our higher selves perspective.
Always send Love.

Know your loving energy
is being received
even when it is not
acknowledged.

Be Love,
Send Love,
hold this whole relationship
in Love and Light,
and just Let It Be.

All My Love Always, Keith 


No comments:

Post a Comment